SAP HR (Human Resource Management):
SAP HR also known as “Human Capital Management” (HCM) and it is an important module in ERP SAP systems that supports all the process of human resource management in the enterprise. SAP HR records the data from the hiring an employee to its final termination in organization.
SAP HR contains many sub modules and all these modules are integrated with each other.
The key modules are as follows −
- Organizational Management − Organizational Management includes Personnel development, Personnel cost planning and event management.
- Time Management − Time management includes time recording, attendance, time schedule, shift management, etc.
- Personnel Administration − Personnel Administration includes personal and organizational structure, integration with time and payroll, etc.
- Payroll − Payroll deals with payroll types, payroll group configuration, primary and secondary wages, gross pay, bonus, etc.
- Recruitment − Recruitment includes hiring an employee, maintaining HR master data, etc.
- Training and Event Management − Training and Event Management deals with identifying training needs, scheduling training, training cost management, etc.
- Travel Management − Travel Management includes managing official trips, cost management for travel, travel expenses, etc.
This is a weekend course to accommodate the working professionals. Our faculty for all SAP Modules are working SAP Professionals.
Course Duration: 4 Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
Timing: 10 am – 3 pm (5 hours a day) including breaks
Course Fee: $ 3,200/- plus $ 100 registration and applicable taxes