QUICK BOOKS (HANDS ON TRAINING)
Many companies are now moving towards managing their books digitally as opposed to manually. To be able to do so, these individuals look toward software to aid them in keeping their books organized and up-to-date. The Quickbooks course takes a hands-on approach to teaching participants how to function and maneuver through the Quickbooks software both efficiently and effectively.
You will learn the essentials to complete all your company’s financial needs in order to manage your day-to-day transactions and company books.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Set-up Quickbooks on their computers
- Set-up Company Accounts, lists and preferences (ie. memorized transactions)
- Open, back-up and restore files
- Prepare invoices, sales receipts, purchases on account, sales orders and cheques
- Record cash, cheque, credit card and debit payments and purchase orders
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Generate financial statements(balance sheet, profit and loss etc.)
- Pay bills via Quickbooks
- Adhere to general accounting procedures
- Set-up and produce company payroll, process payroll and set-up tax deductions
- Students new to Quickbooks
- Small Business Owners
Please ensure that you know the generally accepted accounting principles
Tuition: $ 950/- (including registration)
Ms. Tenaj Patterson
Ms. Patterson holds a Masters of Education focusing on business education as well as a B.B.A in International Business. She is a certified Business Teacher throughout Ontario and New York State and has taught at various Public and Private Career Colleges. She brings a solid experience of over 10 years in the accounting field and has completed everything from general bookkeeping and reconciliations to assisting with audits.